Update: We moved to SLC to open a new VOLTAGE office.
I update this page periodically when my priorities change. Updated Jan 2019.
This is what I’m doing now: (not always in this priority)
- We moved to SLC to open the new VOLTAGE office. We’re looking for new clients and partners in the SLC area. I’m working on building Strategic Partnerships at VOLTAGE. Specifically looking for clients with a strong focus on improving UX and transforming their brand with Digital in the Commerce space. If you’re looking for a UX & Creative team with strong development expertise, VOLTAGE could be a really good fit. Contact me.
- Providing account management on a limited number of projects for VOLTAGE.
- Learning all I can about bootstrapping startups and listening to Podcasts. Some of my favorites are Heavyweight, Reply All, Serial, 2 Bobs, and Startups for the Rest of Us podcast (thanks Rob and Mike!)
- Trying to keep up with an almost 5 year old girl with a lot of energy and attitude, and working on my relationship with my beautiful wife Stacey.
- Trying to remember to enjoy the journey, and stop and smell the roses every once and a while!
- Learning to deal with diabetes with diet and exercise (right now walking/playing with my kid is my only form of exercise, but hoping to improve my fitness.)
Feel free to email me if any of the above seems interesting to you.
Strategic Partnerships @ VOLTAGE