We just moved to SLC to open a new VOLTAGE office.
I update this page periodically when my priorities change. Updated May 2017.
This is what I’m doing now: (not always in this priority)
- We just moved to SLC to open the new VOLTAGE office. We’re looking for new clients and partners in the SLC area. I’m working on building Strategic Partnerships at VOLTAGE. Specifically looking for clients with a strong focus on improving UX and transforming their brand with Digital in the online Commerce space. If you’re looking for a UX team with strong development expertise, VOLTAGE could be a really good fit. Contact me.
- Providing account management on a limited number of projects for VOLTAGE.
- Learning all I can about bootstrapping tech startups and listening to Podcasts. Some of my favorites are Startup, Heavyweight, Reply All, Serial, and Startups for the Rest of Us podcast (thanks Rob and Mike!)
- Trying to keep up with an almost 3 year old girl with a lot of energy and attitude, and working on my relationship with my beautiful wife Stacey.
- Trying to remember to enjoy the journey, and stop and smell the roses every once and a while!
- Learning to deal with diabetes with diet and exercise (right now walking/playing with my kid is my only form of exercise, but hoping to improve my fitness.)
Feel free to email me if any of the above seems interesting to you.
I’m married to the beautiful Stacey Lofgreen.
We live in Idaho and are currently looking to move to SLC area. We have a little girl a ton of energy and is a bundle of joy. We are very grateful she’s happy and healthy. I play electric guitar and sometimes pretend to sing. I’ve been told I have an unhealthy obsession with the Kings of Leon. I speak fluent Spanish and love street tacos.
I’m living the dream at VOLTAGE.
For the past 6 years I’ve been directing digital projects at VOLTAGE Advertising + Design. It’s honestly my dream job and I hope to work here for a long, long time. Most of my time is spent directing the development of a variety of digital projects.
Director of Strategic Partnerships | VOLTAGE
Joining the team in 2010, Seth helped grow the agency from a designer/developer duo to a fully functioning digital agency. As Managing Director, he has overseen agency operations including client management, new business, billing, finance, etc. He has also managed many clients including Reebok, ClearChoice Dental Implants, Fjallraven, Brunton, Primus, Hanwag, Xcel Energy, Life Is Good, Bold Earth, Crocs, Big Chill, Smashburger, and others. Seth received his BA in Advertising from Brigham Young University-Idaho. Seth loves spending time with his wife and daughter, playing guitar, eating food (obviously) and snowboarding.
You can contact Seth at: seth[at]voltagead.com or 303.664.1687 x 2
I’m looking to partner with hungry clients that are ready to transform their brand and change the world.
We've been brainstorming a bunch lately about new features for E-Commerce and have been thinking of what the future might look like. Will mobile surpass desktop browsers in online shopping? If so, when? How long until we can shop on an Apple TV? What about a...read more
Seth Godin is the Man. I read just about every post Seth Godin writes. He writes 2 posts per day, every single day. He's been doing this for years now. One of his big ideas that he talks about frequently is how ideas spread. I look at huge success stories like the...read more
I've been thinking a lot lately about how I can become a better manager. In my position as Director of Operations, I manage anywhere from 8 - 12 people at a time. I find it difficult to provide effective training to my team with such a demand for my time. A few...read more
I recently read another great Seth Godin post about measuring and fixing things that are broken. But we don't always know if something is broken. As web designers, we make recommendations for user experience all of the time. But we don't always hear the feedback from...read more
Have you heard about this? Google plans on streaming "internet for everyone" from high-altitude balloons. Sounds crazy. But if I can get internet access on my roadtrips from Denver through Wyoming, I'll be a believer AND a customer. Read the article>> ...read more
Seems like an eternity to wait until 2022 for Google Fiber to come to town. I'm crossing my fingers that it will get to Denver. Google could bring some good competition to the area by bringing screaming fast internet speeds (1000mb per second!) and disrupting the...read more